Cybercriminals raked in more than one trillion dollars globally in 2020, targeting businesses big and small.1 28% of the businesses successfully targeted by cybercrime in 2020 were in the “small business” category.2 Bottom line—your business is a potential target.
The problem: Where will the next attack strike?
- Your business process is made up of many layers that are supported by your IT environment. Advanced cybercriminal tactics can target each layer individually.
- Your internet use Your network Your employees Your applications Your devices
- Just deploying antivirus, using a firewall, and regularly updating your operating system is no longer enough to protect your business.
- Layered security is the next step in securing your mission-critical data and workflow. We provide cost-effective IT security management, monitoring, and maintenance that is proactive and comprehensive. No aspect of your IT use is left out as we deploy protective protocols across each layer of your IT environment.
- Internet layer – Securing your data traffic
- Network layer – Protecting against lateral attack
- People layer – Protecting identities and accounts plus employee training Application layer – Employing proper software management
- Device layer – Keeping individual machines from becoming a target
Why layered security?
- Demonstrating industry and regulatory compliance
- Avoiding risks posed by new technologies
- Allowing teams to work safely from anywhere
- Keeping unplanned downtime to an absolute minimum Protecting proprietary information and confidential client data
The business benefits of layered security
- Ability to securely pursue organizational objectives
- Higher productivity due to minimized downtime
- Lower risk profile
- Adherence to cybersecurity insurance mandates
- Faster response to and resolution of IT security incidents
- Granular reporting of IT security posture to demonstrate compliance
Keep your business running at full speed—let us handle the cybersecurity
Working with our full team of IT security professionals gives you the peace of mind to tackle the next phase of your organizational development, landing new deals and expanding into new markets. Our team helps you move forward by taking on the time-consuming tasks of cybersecurity management. Each of our cybersecurity management agreements are cost-effective and tailored to the level of protection you need today and to grow tomorrow. Contact Shane Nesbitt, IT Consultant, for more information: (330) 750-1428